Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 06:22:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chinese chess  (Read 13687 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 12:29:06 AM »

There is a RC around my blk, they organise karaoke for senior citizens. My neighbour attended.

Advertisement

Tahiti

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 04:35:21 AM »

May i know how to prevent Alzheimer disease? It is more common for men to get it than women, anybody know the reason why? I think our hi-tech world maybe partly to blame. We no longer need to remember phone numbers and appointments liao..... Sad
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 09:23:08 PM »

sigh.. if my dad is the sort willing to go karaoke and make friends, i won't have such headaches liao  Cry

he's not just old, but stubborn as well.  my brain juice dried up.. dunno what to do to change his mindset.

Edelweiss

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 01:07:38 AM »

Those living with old folks, you are not alone.  I live with my mother-in-law - also stubborn as mule.  She's not senile (because she's always punctual in asking for her monthly allowance from my hubby); just plain sloppy.  Some of her habits can kill or injure people, like sweeping broken glass pieces under her bed.  There was once she left the cooking unattended that the flames shot right up to the ceiling.  We came back from work to see a black patch in the ceiling. Another time she tried washing the kitchen wall in our old house by hosing it with water.  The water got into the electrical wiring.  I got an electric shock when I tried to switch on the light in the bathroom.  After repeated scoldings, it is only recently that she has stopped leaving heavy pots and pans on the kitchen window ledge to dry.  How to have children in the house with an old folk like that?  Living with her every day is a tremendous stress.  We can't go on holiday with any peace of mind.  We'd have to ask our relative to call her and check on her every day.  Do you think there is such a daughter-in-law nowadays who can live with such a MIL for more than 10 years?  We do not want to get a maid as we're afraid the maid may give us another set of problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: