Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 02:15:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chinese chess  (Read 13682 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 02:14:14 AM »

trying to deal with my dad and explain things to him, is simply just testing my patience.  a couple of months ago, he accused one girl working at Hougang Mall's Singapore Post, claiming that she pocketed his dividends cheque from malaysia.  but how cld she even pocket it when the cheque was written under his name??  he even went to the place and told her off.  man, i got a shock when i heard about it from mom.  when i asked him about it, he said, "so you rather choose to believe a stranger than believe me?"  i told him, there's NO WAY she can claim the cheque.  i'm not siding with anyone, i'm just being objective."  until now, he still insists on the same thing.  that she pocketed his dividends.  that this girl will get retribution next time for cheating old people's money. holy shit!  he drives me nuts.  he kept wanting to complain her to the headoffice.  i told him, IT's NOT HER!  even his broker already explained things to him.. he just doesn't see it.

i just pray hard, i won't become like him when i grow old in future.

isn't there anything we can do to improve their situation?  my mum said, "we won't die easily.. but he will bring it forward for us by making us angry this way." 

Advertisement

KM

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 02:34:17 AM »

Hi Shell,

The main thing is to try to get your dad to be more active in order to have his brain working so that they don't fail so soon. Think this is the most important. 
Maybe can eat more ginko, suppose to be good for brains???
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 02:40:08 AM »

Hi Shell,

The main thing is to try to get your dad to be more active in order to have his brain working so that they don't fail so soon. Think this is the most important. 
Maybe can eat more ginko, suppose to be good for brains???

ask your dad to join more activities..... My mum is very active in karoake etc..... Keep her fit and strong to nag at us(children) hahaha......
Also below my block there is always a group of old Aunties and some uncle that like to gather and chit chat which i find it good that they also have a group or place to vent their frustration about their life and us(children)......
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 06:04:13 AM »

i wish he's willing to do so.  my dad and i are very different in characters.. i take after my mum more (thank god!  stick tongue.  we dare to seek help, talk to strangers, etc... not afraid of walking up to them and talk/mingle.  but my dad is totally the opposite.  the irony is that my mum is the indoor type, she's the sort to wake up at 5am to clean the house every morning, keeps the house squeaky clean, not a strand of hair. 

think i have to accompany him for two or three sessions to make friends, warm him up first, then he will dare to go on his own. are there any plants related RC activities?  he loves gardening.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: