Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 02:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chinese chess  (Read 13606 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 08:14:57 PM »

hello everyone.

Shell and I, or rather Shell's dad & I will be playing chinese chess this saturday at blk 639 (is it?) kopitiam around 2.30pm.
anyone's keen do join in  waving

thanks lady  Tongue  enjoyed the session very much and learnt something new.  my dad said your defence is too strong for him to attack your general (shuai is general right?)  i think i need to write on a piece of paper, which are the ones to walk in Ri, which ones can go heng chong zhi chuang, which ones can only walk in a tian.  hehe!  if i play, i will definitely keep referring to the paper for the rules.

Advertisement

skylarlady

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 08:42:46 PM »

thanks lady  Tongue  enjoyed the session very much and learnt something new.  my dad said your defence is too strong for him to attack your general (shuai is general right?)  i think i need to write on a piece of paper, which are the ones to walk in Ri, which ones can go heng chong zhi chuang, which ones can only walk in a tian.  hehe!  if i play, i will definitely keep referring to the paper for the rules.

Actually I was impress with Uncle Shell,  thumbs up he hasn't play for 40 yrs compared to my at most 10 yrs, but can remember all the rules so well.  I think maybe uncle shells is modest lah, give in to me. Remember a few times I kept making stupid moves? head banging Actually is pretty easy to remember once you get the hang out of it. Using this Horse=Sun, Elephant=Field, Horse=Anywhere.

I enjoyed it as well, let's continue this weekends!  Wink
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »

hahaha.. so funny, you call him uncle shells...  chitchat

eh, you drink chinese tea or not?  i have some shui xian i bought from hk.  we can go to the rooftop garden and play.. or my home also can (but no ambience)

i always go rooftop garden, hold my tea rituals there.. listen to music of the environment, or some music.  prepare some cookies, sometimes drink english tea.. sometimes chinese tea.  see the weather how, we can do over there. 

my way of yi qing yang xing.

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 10:12:24 PM »

for the gardening. There are always residents do the planting in the morning everyday. As yr dad just to go in there and see whether he likes the idea.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: