Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 06:59:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boy suffers head injuries following accident in Punggol Field  (Read 16343 times)
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »

I think is 50 50 the boy must be running across the road without looking ...it happen many many time
y put the driver 100% ....nuts

Advertisement

Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 12:45:56 PM »

ALASKA ARE U FREAKING SURE THE BOY WAS CROSSING FROM THE BUS DRIVER SIDE? DID
U WITNESS IT? I SUGGEST U GO TO THE POLICE AND TELL THEM IT WAS THE VAN DRIVER FAULT
IF NOT DONT JUST SAY THING U DONT WITNESS

the boy just crossed in front of the bus I guess. Driver's view being blocked by the bus.

Do you think the blame 100% on the driver mah?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 12:53:15 PM by Styliaga » Logged
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 12:52:14 PM »

WAT LOGIC IS THIS ....IF THE BOY ARE MORE CAREFUL ALL THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TOO .....

Yeah, I think I will blame driver 100%. At least he was not hurt badly as the boy.

In a car-pedestrian accident, the driver should be always at fault. You are ramming your vehicle on a unprotected human being...small boy somemore....I wonder if the driver can sleep every night.
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2007, 01:42:45 PM »

Whose fault to blame is too late. Maybe they should just barricade the entire road divider. Anyway, even if the driver is not at fault, he/she has to live with the guilt for the rest of his/her life. If you have not knocked down a person before, you would not know how bad it could be.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: