Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 05:38:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which child care centre is the best in Punggol?  (Read 360181 times)
E2mum

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: December 25, 2007, 08:12:06 PM »

Hi, any feedbacks on Sunshine kids Care Centre at Blk 101B?

Hi,
I just enrolled my girl to sunshine kids. Any mummies with kids there ?

Hi E2mum,
Is your girl doing fine? Half day or Full day? Any feedback? Thanks.

hi Nlxe_lim,
My girl is going school next year hence unable to comment. Tongue

Advertisement

CheeseCake

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2008, 02:50:28 AM »

Hi,
My daughter just joined MMI sengkang last week. I hv a problem here, she doesn’t like to eat the food at the ctr.
I didn’t really stay with her on the first 3 days. Just drop by on & off to see how she is doing. Heard from the teacher she took her lunch on the first day, then vomitted when she was eating pan cake. Then she rejected ALL food on day 2 & 3. She complained she is very hungry when she reach the nanny's house (she takes school bus to go back to nanny's house).
This morning she cried and mentioned don’t want to go school, don’t want to eat rice at school. Just now my hubby dropped by the ctr and teacher mentioned she didn’t take her lunch at all!!!! She was ok in the morning, but started crying the moment she sees rice. Haiz…… I'm really heart pain to know that she didn’t take eat at all, except a bottle of milk b4 she sleeps.

Any suggestion what I shld do?? I'm considering to change her to half-day program so she can go back to nanny's house for her lunch, will not starve for one whole day. To me I think I can try to observe for another few weeks if she needs time to adjust to new environment. But the thought of she starve for the whole day really make my heart pain and lost…..
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: January 07, 2008, 03:17:21 AM »

what type of food does she consume in the nanny's place?

Do you bring her to restaurants or food court during weekends? What type of food does yr daughter consume in these eating places?
CheeseCake

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: January 07, 2008, 03:37:13 AM »

Hi Alaska,
She normally takes rice & porridge at nanny's place..
Weekends is all types of food lor, can be mee/mee hoon, tim sum, fast food, western food…..

I heard today's lunch is fried rice, which is her favorite too.. Just don’t understand why she refused to eat.. Sad
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: