Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 04:33:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which child care centre is the best in Punggol?  (Read 360620 times)
celwong

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: November 19, 2007, 08:09:01 PM »

Hi, Hao. Personally i find the school is good with very nice mannered children and open environment. When my son starts to bang on the table, some kids came and comment that this place is for shoes and bags cannot bang. Another commented inside the school got pple playing, you will disturb them. So I was really impressed.

Plus points: Free environment when students are not constrained or force to do things/ good learning materials and toys/ Keeping things after they have used/ Principal commented that the pupils all performed very well in P1/ Reasonably priced $1280 for a full montessori school

Minus point: No water/ sand play/ mosquitos in premises/ far from my MIL place (Hougang)/ Kids seems grownup - good point or bad point when they go P1 - Don;t really know/ need my son to travel to and fro repeatedly.

Summary: Good place for kids to be in, no shouting from teachers, calm environment.

Go and take a look at the school. Maybe you will have different thoughts on it.  However now is school hols, so school will only start in Jan.

How old is your child, any schools that you have visted?

Can private message me to discuss more.

Advertisement

new-to-pg

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: December 06, 2007, 12:01:27 AM »

hello pn123
how is ur child doing? my d joined mmi on oct and i can say tht now only she is fully ajusted. it means she does not cry in the morning when i wake her up...she fully enjoys going to school now. she is also in N1 so mite be they r in the same class Wink 
i only have a regret about the amount of time she is out of the house...she comes in the evening and we have 3 hrs togeder before she have to go to sleep...i feel i miss her and a big part of her life...but if she will go for only half day then she will not get the enrichment programmes from jan...not sure wht to do
E2mum

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: December 10, 2007, 11:12:42 PM »

Hi, any feedbacks on Sunshine kids Care Centre at Blk 101B?

Hi,
I just enrolled my girl to sunshine kids. Any mummies with kids there ?
Nlxe_lim

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2007, 03:59:03 AM »

Hi, any feedbacks on Sunshine kids Care Centre at Blk 101B?

Hi,
I just enrolled my girl to sunshine kids. Any mummies with kids there ?

Hi E2mum,
Is your girl doing fine? Half day or Full day? Any feedback? Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: