Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 04:52:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which child care centre is the best in Punggol?  (Read 360622 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: January 07, 2008, 05:31:58 AM »

should be no problem if you have exposed to all types of food. May be she's still in adjusting mode. Pack her lunch for a start?

Today fried rice? I didn't really monitor.
But I know there are more and more students enrolled in MMI. See so many new faces in the morning.

Advertisement

Forest

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: January 07, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »

:wave:Hello cheesecake,

I think the problem may be due to the taste of the food. May be the food at the centre is too plain for your daughter. She may prefer more tasty food. At the centre, it is not allowed for them to put too much seasoning on the food for the kids.

You can try asking if the teacher can let you try the taste of their food. Then you can judge from there ... is it the taste that causes this trouble.

I have a 7 month old baby ... my mum kept reminding me not to let him eat too tasty food or else he will tend to reject food that is plain, worse he will reject his milk too.

Hope my suggestion can help you solve the problem.

Cheerios,
Forest
CheeseCake

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: January 08, 2008, 12:36:18 AM »

Hi Alaska,
Yes, I'm thinking to pack her lunch for tomorrow. Probably bring her porridge.
Just now I went to school and saw that she happily singing songs & play with other kids. Her face changed immediately when teacher placed the bowl on the table, then she started crying. I packed her favourite fishball for her to add to the noodle but she just refused to eat…. Really heartpain. Sad
I shld have opt for the trial class!! Now I paid 2mths school fees, don’t think the school will refund to me if we withdraw now.

Hi Forest,
Didn’t try the food, may be I have to try. However she is not really a fussy eater, so…….
Alamak, I really very frustrated on this alr……….

Anyway, thanks all for your advice. Smiley
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: January 08, 2008, 01:50:20 AM »

Another suggestion is that: bring from home her own bowl, spoon and fork. It is empty bowl, covered with aluminium foil. Tell yr daughter  that mummy has prepared the food for the lunch. But don't let her see what's in the bowl.

Inform the teacher about yr intention to let the school food to be placed into her own bowl, using her own culteries.

Let's see whether this will help. I think yr daughter felt insecure with new environment. If she's not a fussy eater.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: