Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 04:34:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which child care centre is the best in Punggol?  (Read 360621 times)
E2mum

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: January 08, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »

Hi Nlxe_lim,

My girl has been in sunshine coming to 1 week and I can tell that she is looking forward to school everyday.
The teachers there are good, they call me during her first day in school and tell me how my girl is doing and it don't just stop there. I've been receiving feedback like if she eating and getting along with other kids or not as and when I send her to school every morning. Compare to the last childcare, my girl seems to like this better. Well, will still have to wait and see how things go along the way.

So your kids in sunshine too ?

Advertisement

Vanessa

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: January 08, 2008, 09:29:46 PM »

Hi,

Talk about childcare centres, I think Faith Educare Centre is the best.  I've visited them, the fee is low and the teachers are responsible.  I think if not wrong once a year they have promotion around oct/nov lidat. But it is hard to get in, heard the waiting list is very long.  One friend told me the centres in Sengkang got to wait something like 3-4 months for a vancancy.  Dont know abt Ponggol Branch, no harm paying them a visit before you decide the centre you want la thumbs up
Nlxe_lim

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2008, 11:19:35 PM »

Hi E2mum,

Yes, my girl also in sunshine since 2nd Jan.  She seems to be doing fine.  Neither did she cry or refuse to go to school since day 1.  But for the past 2 days, she seems reluctance and was crying pitifully begging not to go school.  Huh.. I wonder what had happened…
jessieyl

Live each day fully as if it is your last!

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: January 09, 2008, 02:19:26 AM »

Anyone can tell me their child's experience with the new NTUC CC at Blk 166? I'm putting my kid there in FEb. The principal seems quite ok. But I still have nto observed how they bath, feed the children there.. Any one care to share experience?  clapping

God Bless!
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: