Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 11:48:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which child care centre is the best in Punggol?  (Read 356901 times)
Gemstar

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: August 02, 2018, 12:43:40 AM »

Hi,
Any parents here put their child with Kids kingdom CDLC? Been trying to find space for my child n they are the only one with space now but I could not seem to find any feedback on them which make me feel nervous , appreciate any feedback on them. Thanks

Advertisement

mohitkashyap

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: December 29, 2019, 09:34:04 PM »

FEEDBACK ABOUT MMI-COMPASSVALE 

I would like to share our experience with MMI-Compassvale and overall how MMI works.
My learning is- Money or higher fee can't get you good and ethical teachers in School, FOR ME THEY ARE NOTHING LESS THAN A FRAUD so please be very mindful before sending your kids to this school in particular.

As such we sent our daughter to MMI for Nurssary-2, not even 4 years old and we really had horrendous experience with them, they are bunch of liars and having NO INTEGRITY.

In short, one fine day they call us for meeting and asked us to withdraw our kid because my kid is very active and teacher is OLD lady so she was finding hard to manage her properly which we knew and told them well in advance
so instead of fixing the issue they charged some FALSE allegation on kid which we asked them to substantiate and  they were NOT able to prove ANYTHING what they claimed and end up telling us lies after lies.

Claim 1-
Camera in School- We asked them to show camera footage, initially they said they have it but later on they declined and informed us they DONT HAVE CAMERA at all, if they are right then why can't they share the clip? - No answers provided by MMI.

Claim 2-
Teachers lied-
In due course teachers lied one after another just to prove their point but officially they couldn't prove anything and one thing for sure they don’t have any integrity at all.
So imagine if teachers/management is bunch of liars themselves then what they are going to teach to your kid? to TELL LIES?? and all unethical things in life? is their anything called values in life-probably they only know VALUE of Money only.

We contacted the MMI headquarters but they simply apologies and didn't answered the hard questions or say the mess created by their teachers or the lies which they told us.

We contacted the government authority ECDA but what we understood is they can't help on this except giving WARNING TO SCHOOL, which they did and school does apologies.
It's a shame that related government organisation having its own limit and they can't take strict action against school/management/culprit teachers and MMI simply apologies on whole incident to escape but damage has been already done on our end,
who will fulfill that? and trauma which child has gone through? these are the questions which are unanswered and will remain unanswered.

So moral of this post is-
1. BE CAREFUL about behavior of MMI Management and it's teachers.
2. Higher fee doesn’t guarantee good education/value for your kid.

Note- I do have all the mails/communication where all these things are mentioned very clearly and school did apologies on their teacher false claims/misdeeds.

My advice- PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE TAKING ADMISSION OR THINKING ABOUT MMI, THEY CHARGE PREMIUM BUT THEY SCREW BIG TIME, REST IS YOUR CHOICE, ALL THE BEST!!
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: