Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 12:38:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which child care centre is the best in Punggol?  (Read 359101 times)
udang

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: December 02, 2013, 08:23:45 PM »

NEVER enrol your children in this private childcare ctr-Faith Educare Centre.
The school cleaniness is very bad, IRRESPONSIBLE, TERRIBLE & totally LOUSY MANAGEMENT.

MANY BAD EXPERIENCES with this school, only keep asking your child to enrol more
courses but no feedback or any worksheets to show they had learn anything in the class.

Recently case was my child lost his shirts n shorts in school, the management replaced an old sets to him.
Claiming since ours is also an old sets, they will replaced an old sets to us.

This is an example on how this school solved the problems in a irresponsible way.

And they've increased the school fees twice in 2 years, and 2014 they're increasing again.
We're withdrawing from the school end of dec'13, just wana highlight to parent to take into consideration never enrol in this school.

Faith Educare Centre
107D Edgefield Plains #01-140
Singapore 824107

Advertisement

Cavin

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: December 27, 2013, 09:16:37 PM »

IMO, How to determine a good childcare depends on a lot of criteria.
Most important is does the organisation/childcare love children?What is the motive when settle up a Childcare centre?
Working parents are at the mercy of childcare and can only wish that their children are in good hands of "trained teachers".

Good childcare usually have a long waiting list. clapping

michiimich

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: December 27, 2013, 09:22:33 PM »

Hi all mummies, I'm currently staying in Australia & back in SG in march 2015. I'll be staying at Waterway Ridges at Edgefield. Which good cc is near that area? If I want to enrol my boy into e cc, I've to call them or ask my parents/in-laws to go down personally? What's the procedure like? My first kid & no experience in this area. Thanks in advance!
Cavin

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: December 27, 2013, 10:05:58 PM »

Hi all mummies, I'm currently staying in Australia & back in SG in march 2015. I'll be staying at Waterway Ridges at Edgefield. Which good cc is near that area? If I want to enrol my boy into e cc, I've to call them or ask my parents/in-laws to go down personally? What's the procedure like? My first kid & no experience in this area. Thanks in advance!

Hi Michiimich,

I have been staying in Punggol for more than 10yrs. Fyi, there is always a shortage of CC in Punggol.
And recent report that Punggol population is one the fastest growing one.
Sad to say the infrastructure (road work/foodcourt/cc/lrt) does not coincide with the growth of population.
If you moving to Pungggol in March 2015, you can ask your parents/in-law to put your child on waiting list already.
Some reputable one need 2 yrs or longer for a place.

Others so so CC a few months.
 chitchat

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: