Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 08:45:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe to leave maid with baby at home?  (Read 26867 times)
fisnap

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »

Hi All,

It will be safe if you are using the FiSnap, the online CCTV storage, you no need a high speed router at your home, no need to configure the dynamic dns, just buy the FiSnap Basic Package come come with a special price of Panasonic IP CCTV.

You can try it for free at www.fisnap.com

Advertisement

graceapple

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2011, 12:24:43 AM »

Hi Stacy,
I would advise a big "NO" but if there is really no choice, i would advise you install hidden camera (maid/ living and bb room & kitchen) to monitor your new maid. Most maids are rough in handling bbs when employers not watching over them. My maid after working for me 8mths already showing her "true" colour and sometimes i heard her shouting when i am in bathroom(thinking i dun hear) or looking angrily at my elder son who misbehaves. She would act loving, caring to my bb & son when we around. Tell us she wouldn't talk to bangalah men/ maids etc...But my neighbour maid knows she is alone in my hse when we goes out (how they know?) and one painting bangalah told her stories which she can relate to us. All these does tell us she is lying most of the time.

PLs seek your parents or parents in law help to watch over them especially your children are still young and worse if they haven't start talking... anything happens to them, they can relate to us and we would know what the maid has done behind us...maid can be return to agent but the damage done to your children will be a lifetime thingy.

Do consider carefully...  good luck in maid searching and pls do install hidden camera before they comes to your hse.
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »

It's never safe. Know your neighbour, let your maid knows the neighbour will keep an eye on them. Don't let her close the front wooden door. Don't let her being your baby out of the house.

My friend engaged her maid for more than 2 yrs and till now still wary of her as she will still do things behind her back.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: