Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 07:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe to leave maid with baby at home?  (Read 27041 times)
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2007, 09:10:50 AM »

is it due to aeroplane noise? boys like aeroplane, ya?

Wah man, i think this is the best question and answer i can ever get from a mummy status... Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
More baby boys due to aeroplane... clapping clapping clapping clapping
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 09:12:39 AM by Fire76 » Logged

Advertisement

Stacy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2007, 10:34:19 PM »

Guess it's the Yin-Yang factor i suppose  cheers
graceapple

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 01:34:28 AM »

I am staying at the kadaloor area... saw at the kopitiam once a maid with a child who just learn how to walk. The maid do not bother to carry the boy but just hold his hand and walk at a fast pace... poor boy was like running behind her... trying to catch up with her pace... at the stall, the maid just leave the child infront of the stall watching her queue up to buy lunch... it was soo dangerous cos alot of people carrying hot soup , porriidge etc might bang onto the small boy if they did not see him.....

Saw a few maids chatting at the void deck too ... just wonder why they are allowed to go out..
Mummies who stay in this area and have a maid do take note ..... and keep an eye on your maid...

Honda

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 02:00:48 AM »

....I have personally saw maid getting male friend into the house when left with taking care of disabled elderly in wheeled chair, not to mentioned baby. They were eventually caught red-handed while making out in the owner's master bedroom, while the disabled elderly was left alone helplessly in the hall. It also good to be extra careful when dealing with someone whose character and background is unclear. smoking smoking smoking 
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: