Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 10:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe to leave maid with baby at home?  (Read 26870 times)
Stacy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2007, 02:02:12 AM »

Thanks all.
Getting a good maid is like striking Toto or 4D - a case of heng and suay!

Advertisement

crystal

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »

Only if the govt or families knows how we feel! Infant care are so exp. And there's a risk for getting a maid which also dont come cheap  And worst family members cant be of help.
And govt can claim the decline in child birth!! Sometimes it's really not about giving birth it's about who to care for your kid after giving birth. 

Yes.. the govt is encouraging birth but not providing help to parents who have kids. I have 3 young kids and infant care is not cheap.. sending all 3 to childcare and infant care will cost a bomb! hubby commented i might else well quit my job and look after them.. Sigh.. So have to engage a maid to help.. but can we trust maid fully? Unless we are so lucky to get a good maid.
Gigi

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 08:52:10 PM »

Hi i really wonder why we just can't do without a maid ?  For myself I am expecting my new maid soon and I really pray hard for the day to come so that I totally do not need a maid around in my house ... you know have to watch out at all time , have to worry when taking my girl to the playground , have to talk and wash her brain at all times... I sort of have enough of all this craps  mad But my mum in law requested for one ... no choices !! and she is that type really make the maid work up to her standart one ... my worry also there la...

Anyone want to share your feeling ... waving
graceapple

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »

powerpuffgirl,
can you share where you get the D-Link CCTV? Do you have their contact?
How much it cost to wired your whole house?

Thks
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: