Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 11:13:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Primary school  (Read 21922 times)
happy

Ignore
« on: May 04, 2007, 04:08:53 AM »

my girl is going to P1 next yr, is mee toh a good school?

Advertisement

clover

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 03:01:15 PM »

hi happy!  my girl's going to pri one next year too and i'm also considering mee toh as it seems to be the better one in this area.  i've a friend teaching in nanchiau sec and she says the principal of mee toh is very good.  which in turn will mean the teachers can't be too bad.  at least their pupils look much more decent. 
yukiangel81

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »

I beg to differ.  Having an excellent Principal is indeed a blesing for the school.  However that doesn't necessary mean that teachers there are equally good.  Please remember that all teachers are randomly posted to schools by MOE.  Principals do not get a chance to choose their teachers.
Just like any other school, 'well-known' school has very young and inexperience teachers, just graduated from NIE recently too.
I'm not saying inexperience teachers are not good.  They are vibrant and still full of passion for teaching.  But how much experience in handling pupils do they have?
My final question.  When you choose a school, do you choose by 1) The Principal, 2)  The teachers,  3) The current system they have in placed or 4)  Past year results.  The answer is obvious.  We do not choose a school by looking at the Principal.  Teachers are the main asset in the school. 
A school can run without Principal.  But it cannot run without teachers.
And a 'well-known' school can have black sheeps too.....BEWARE!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 04:34:49 PM by yukiangel81 » Logged
meisterlai

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »

consider a better school in punggol.

the school move here to attract crowd to move to punggol.

so do u think it is good?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: