Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 02:49:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: persistent high fever  (Read 9232 times)
hurricane

Ignore
« on: June 07, 2007, 11:38:40 AM »

hi, just wondering if any one, whose child is below 2yrs old has persistent fever that after 4days. medicine only temporarily brought down the temp to 38degrees and after 3hrs, will go up to 39.8-40.2......been going on for days, wondering if it will ever stop.
poor girl,  can't sleep wif the heat.... spongebath her will only cool her down for a while and took her to doctor, did nothing also. she had her mmr jab on monday evening and her fever started ard 9 that same evening. apparently the onset of the fever was not due to the jab, so i was told. help...please

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 11:41:51 AM »

go to hospital check the blood count. suspected Dengue fever.
hurricane

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »

taking her to hospital now, jus cannot handle it...... but i won't be surprised that they will jus send her home after waiting 45mins to see the dr...sigh
kickkick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 01:52:37 PM »

If you have tried everything and nothing can work, Would you consider doing the TMC's way?
For me, i gave "Ling Yang" drink to my son (bought from Chinese Medicine Shop/Mall) and it works.
But of course i would advice you to check / ask the Chinese Doctor first for advice.
I will pray for your kid.
Pls update how is your kid's condition ok.
Take care!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: