Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 01:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Mummies to be here?!  (Read 17700 times)
colours

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 04:48:01 AM »

if you choose "2. inhalation entonox thru  a mask", remember to take deep breaths.

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 05:31:35 AM »

Normally, a stay-in confinement nanny for 28 days charge you for S$1.7-S$1.8. Not sure about non-stay-in.

However, I would like to advise you to have all the rest/ sleep as much as you can. Leave the baby to the nanny. you will have your turn to  take care of your baby. Remember, rest for a month only but taking care of your baby for the rest of your life. I take care of my baby during my confinement month although I did hire a nany. Now ended up here and there pain as I sit & walk a lot. Eyesight also geting worse as I read book and watch TV too.

I was given the book guide too but during the delivery moment, no one asked me for which type that I want. Once you say you can't stand it, they will presume that you want the epidural. Maybe I was wrong. But they didn't ask me which one I want.

Perhaps you can discuss with your gynae during your next visit. She/ he would be able to explain to you more.

Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 06:30:36 AM »

if you choose "2. inhalation entonox thru  a mask", remember to take deep breaths.
And remember those deep breathe u take have to be during when u feel yr contractions coming..otherwise it will not be effective..The first time i use this 'laughing gas', the midwife did not guide me how to use it properly until i told her i m in deep pain...I also took the pethidine injection then but it did not help much at all..instead my right leg had numbling sensation after that n it took a few days to subside..
So for my 2nd delivery, i survived thru by using 'laughing gas' only...very agony but still managed to endure cos my pain threshold quite high..The scariest part is moments after my delivery, i discovered tat my eyes & nose blood vessel had broke due to extreme pushing n there were blood stains in my tears n blood mucus in my nose.. Cry
so before u decide which pain relieve to take, do consider yr pain threshold level too... Tongue
Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 06:42:01 AM »

Normally, a stay-in confinement nanny for 28 days charge you for S$1.7-S$1.8. Not sure about non-stay-in.

However, I would like to advise you to have all the rest/ sleep as much as you can. Leave the baby to the nanny. you will have your turn to  take care of your baby. Remember, rest for a month only but taking care of your baby for the rest of your life. I take care of my baby during my confinement month although I did hire a nany. Now ended up here and there pain as I sit & walk a lot. Eyesight also geting worse as I read book and watch TV too.

I was given the book guide too but during the delivery moment, no one asked me for which type that I want. Once you say you can't stand it, they will presume that you want the epidural. Maybe I was wrong. But they didn't ask me which one I want.

Perhaps you can discuss with your gynae during your next visit. She/ he would be able to explain to you more.
Yes, having enough rest is important esp during the 1st month n also the confinement lady will help to prepare some tonic for u..In fact, after the 1 month of "recuperation", u will feel much better..My mother-in-law always tell me tat if u take good care during the 1st month, it will help to improve yr overall health condition..otherwise, it may deterriorate n u will fall sick n feel tired very often..
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: