Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 10:21:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water filtration system for homes.Recommendations, reviews and comments welcome.  (Read 55669 times)
Sotong Ball

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 07:06:31 AM »

Did some research before deciding which best suite me. Below are from Channel News Asia forum last month which quoted from "Her World" magazine - June 2005 issues - Pg318 & 320. Their selling point is pack more oxygen into the water which seems to overkill. Is expensive and high maintanence cost. A simple grade A active carbon, segiment and resin is sufficient to remove heavy metal and dust from the water, boiling is good enough to kill most bacteria. In long term, low cost and maintanence hassleless is important but again, if budget allow, why not go for overkill. Just my 2 cents.

Energy Water (Diamond)

How it's done:
A series of six filters in the machine first remove heavy metals, chemical, pesticides and other impurities, then "energize" the water so that the molecules are broken into smaller clusters. It's then magnetized and ionized to increase the oxygen and calcium content.

Claims
Remove body toxins, strengthens your immune system, enhances metabolism and digestion, improve skin condition, and alleviates high blood pressure, migraines, rheumatism, diabetes, gastric and menstrual pain.

Facts:
Water molecules are always the same size in your body. It's been found that water containing about 6 percent sugars is absorbed faster than pure water. Also, since we have no gills in our stomachs or intestines, we can't usefully absorb any oxygen from the water we drink. 

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 07:54:04 AM »

BTW, Diamond's filter has to be changed, but for how many mths once, I can't remember. The staff will mail to my mum to inform her of the changes needed, but whether she wants to change or not, it's up to her.

Yes, not cheap. But for health's sake, why not if you can afford it.

picketfences21

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 09:11:50 AM »

hi,i am a amway distributor,if you need to know more about the amway water treatment system,i am more than glad to do the product demostration for you,so that you can have a better perspective of it .i was "shocked",when i first tested my house tap water for the chlorine level!
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 09:28:08 AM »

I am looking for some Amway cleaning products. Care to help?
hi,i am a amway distributor,if you need to know more about the amway water treatment system,i am more than glad to do the product demostration for you,so that you can have a better perspective of it .i was "shocked",when i first tested my house tap water for the chlorine level!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: