Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 09:25:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water filtration system for homes.Recommendations, reviews and comments welcome.  (Read 55525 times)
whwong1

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2011, 02:10:57 AM »

Hi

I have one US Branded Water Treatment System for home use. It has the following Unique features:

- Ultraviolet Light Technology:
  Kill more than 99.99% of bacteria and viruses

- Carbon Filter Technology:
  Effectively reduce Chlorine, particulates down to 0.2 microns and 140 possible contaminants including Lead, Mercury....

- Good Nutrients Pass Through:
  Nearly 100% of beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium and potassium, pass through and remain in the water.

- NSF International (www.nsf.org) certified: Standard 42, 53 and 55.

- WQA (Water Quality Association) Gold Seal. (www.wqa.org)

- Easy installation and user friendly.

If you would like to taste the water, we can arrange a Demo to you.
No obligation.

Email me if interest: ryanwong.business@gmail.com

Ryan

Advertisement

violetmah

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2014, 11:28:09 PM »

Hi, does anyone here purchase the water filter system from Evopure? I brought it since December 2011. For nearly the past 1 year, I has been trying to contact them by calling their office number, emailing the office & boss and requesting for their service on their apps. No reply and answering of my calls. I wonder if anyone is facing the same issue? I have spent $1688 and hope that my money wont go into the drain. Now I am stuck with a system that I do not dare use as my filter was long expired.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: