Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 09:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water filtration system for homes.Recommendations, reviews and comments welcome.  (Read 55524 times)
AceParkle

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2010, 11:03:27 PM »

It's been a long time when I bought my water filtration system, brand: PUR. In the first place, it is not easy to decide what brand to buy. Fortunately, I choose this because according to the article that I was read that PUR can remove pharmaceuticals.

Advertisement

mmrr

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 04:32:54 AM »

thumbs up I have read this thread n decided i really should buy a water filter so i tried the Hyflux "Gurgle". It's easy to put together n amazing it works nicely without burning a hole in your pocket. There's a promo now at Taka for the "Gurgle" with additional filter at only $109.00. The water now taste nice n odourless!!  clapping
rhemares

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2010, 03:46:32 AM »

Hi,

Many people believe that singapore water is safe to drink , therefore there is no need to use any form of filter. This a partly true , but think about this.

Chlorine is added to kill bacteria and that is not good. Both in terms of taste and to health. In fact , there are studies that link chlorine to many health problems when taken over time. Also a water system is more than a filter to remove impurities and chemicals. They enhance the properties to make it taste better ( remove chlorine ) and improve absorbtion by our body.

Water makes up to almost 70% of the content in our bodies. It helps to transport oxygen,hydrate, detox and lubricate us. Lacking good water will result in organ failure, poor skin texture and even brain damage in severe cases.

Amongst the many water system available are : Reverse osmosis. Alkaline water, Pi water and bottled water.
Although there are many school of thoughts, i personally do not recommend RO water for normal consumption as they are acidic and does not contain any minerals. ( our body is mildly alkaline and lack of minerals can cause osteoporosis )

Alkaline water system generally required power to run and you get only half of the water from the input as the other half is acidic and not recommended for drinking. Also too high a PH level may upset our bodies ph balance.

I personally prefer PI water system as they provide the following.

1.   Remove Chlorine and Impurities
2.   Small Cluster Water for Easy Absorption
3.   Mildly Alkaline at 7.2~7.5 PH                                       
4.   Mineral Enriched. Sweet Tasting
5.   Oxygenated and Energize Water to keep your Body Refresh

P>S> the common argument is that they are taking tap water and so far nothing bad has happen. Even if it doesn't kill you now, doesn't mean it would not harm you in the long run. Sicknesses are often developed over time and you don't see them immediately.

If you have any question regarding which water system to choose, i will be glad to advise you on a affordable and quality unit.

regards,
Rene
tegacki

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2011, 12:00:16 PM »

Hi hi,

I would like to share about EVOPURE ALKALINE ANTIOXIDANT WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM which I bought few months back...

The following are the benefits of the system :-

Removes Chlorine
Removes Rust & Dirt
Removes Bacteria & Virus
Removes Odour
Retains Beneficial Minerals
Provides Alkaline
Provides Anti-Oxidant

Currently they are having the following PROMOTION :-

System - $1,800 (FREE)
Installation - $100 (FREE)

All you need to bear is the yearly maintenance of the Filters.

4 Filters per set

If you were to purchase a package of 3 sets of Filters, you will get 1 extra set of Filters for FREE.

Therefore, it is 3+1 sets of Filters for $1,596 (NETT) inclusive of Transportation & Installation & Servicing for 4 years, which means $399 per year, approximately $1.10 per day.

Every set of Filters can filter 6,000 Litres of water, with an estimation of 5 pax per family, with yearly change of Filters with NO EXTRA COST for Servicing & Transportation during the Yearly change of Filters, which means they PROVIDE FREE SERVICING every year to change a brand new set of filters for your family yearly.

This promotion will end by End of May 2011.

From June 2011 onwards, the package price will increase to 1,688 (NETT).

So if you are interested to purchase a Water Filtration System, pls feel free to PM me for the contact of my Sales Agent for FREE DEMO with NO OBLIGATIONS @ ur hse @ ur convenience timing.. before the price increase.. =)

Take care..

*Drink Cleaner & Healthier Water to Stay HEALHTY* =)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: