Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 10:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water filtration system for homes.Recommendations, reviews and comments welcome.  (Read 55668 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 10:39:54 AM »

Amway's flr liquid (forget the name) is superb. I also have a tips in moping your flr if you want to achieve the "zz" sound when you walk on your feet. Mop your flr once with water, then only with liquid. You'll feel the difference.

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »

I want to buy tat!. Already got the contact liao....! Will contact him tomolo...
picketfences21

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 12:22:27 PM »

Amway's flr liquid (forget the name) is superb. I also have a tips in moping your flr if you want to achieve the "zz" sound when you walk on your feet. Mop your flr once with water, then only with liquid. You'll feel the difference.
yap,the flr liquid is call LOC multi purpose cleaner,it is one product that you cant find any similar in the market.it is truly a multi purpose cleaner,you can use it for mopping the flrs,clean any furniture (that is washable surface),as handsoap,Windscreen washers,wash dishes,mirror,glass,.................
best of all the remainer of the water after you done your mopping.....to water your plants!!!!!!
in fact,the LOC multi purpose cleaner been around since 1959(since amway started in the US)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »

Wht's the cost?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: