Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 10:55:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested Parties to take over a 7yr old Maltese  (Read 17494 times)
yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 07:49:55 AM »

EXCELLENTLY well said!!  clapping clapping
What goes around comes around.
Retribution might comes when the little kid grown up and dump his mum to the old folks to age just like the way she is going to dump the poor dog to SPCA to die.

Yvonne,we are not being KPO or Whatever.We are just trying to let u know that your dog is a living thing with feelings,not a toy.Not because you hv a baby or the dog irritates you that you can just wash your hand n sent to spca n take his life away..Seems like you are giving alot of excuses to cover up your irresponsiblity.Don't get a dog in the first place since you hate the dog so much....If the dog have bad habits,hire a trainer to train him or do some reading youself on dog training.Maltese are lovable n easy to train dogs.I really pity him under the wrong owner.A lot of owners just get the puppy because they are cute n once the dog get old or they have kids,will just dump their dog away.No time or full of excuses.How I wish their kids can do the same to them when they get old.Deserve it.Do your dog a favour,sent him to ASD ( Action for Singapore Dog ) rather than SPCA if really need to.Don't ill-treat the
dog n made yourself a murderer. Cry   

Don't worry, i've said before i intend to tell my kids to bring me to old folks if one day i get old and can't take care of myself. Now this kinda of century we have to save alot of money for our old time usage isn't it. How can we still depend on our kids man. It's naive of you if you intend that way.
I really don't understand why you are so stupidly free to talk around here. You aren't fit and who are you to say bad that my kid treat me this and that. You want the dog? This posting is for ppl who wants to take over dogs not your nagging rubbish here.
Come on, wake up. Dogs are not purchased by me. Im not a dog lover i don't have time for them at all.
You really very free, please lar, you want you take over and shoo off. If not don't disturb or talk big here man.

Advertisement

yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »

BTW it's been so long still can't get any new owners. Hence, the dogs is no longer available. Sick of having KPO over here who are not intested on taking over at all.
yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »

Sounds fishy indeed...
Looks more like trying to get rid of a dog asap kind of thing..
In the earlier post, seems like due to some reasons, now it became the dog was dumped by someone.
Anyway, good luck to the little fellow... poor thing...

im curious, is it someone dumped the dog at your home or u have been keeping it for 7 years? think i saw both? a bit confused

Hi,
Yes i'm trying to get rid of them ASAP for my reason. Why i said ppl dump them at my place because someone over here "kae kiang" think that i'm the one who bought the dog and after 7yrs of fun and now dumping it away. So, i'm telling that "kae kiang" ppl that the dogs are not purchased by me. Understand liao mah?
yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 10:15:25 PM »

Firstly, i'm not a dog lover so to choose a kid and a dog. My choice is kid so i'll priority everything on kids first. After 1week when i'm back with my son even thou the 2dogs are not out unless they going downstair i can find furs on my son's face or even mitten.

Second and most important, the dogs are not purchased by me so please don't come and ga ga says i'm heartless or wat so eva.

THirdly, you all think just keeping a dog it's so easy. But who has the time to bring them down for wee wee n poo poo? Who will bath for them? Who will talk to them now?

Fourth, buy dog food? electricity? vitamins? yearly checkup? Who pay the money?

I just dont wanna say out all these of my diffculties but you all just dont understand wat i'm facing and think that i'm heartless. Before sending them to SPCA i'ave posted her for a long time but so long already NONE of you all are interested to take over till the day i say send to SPCA and all speak up?

Before saying others, think of yourself are you being generous enough to take over rather than talking bad about ppl over here?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: