Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 02:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested Parties to take over a 7yr old Maltese  (Read 17496 times)
Steward

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »

Tks alot Bro.I am not trying to curse you yvonne..like what shatzan said,give the poor dog n your kids a chance to grow up together.I have witness a little boy cried because he told me he miss his dog very much when his dog passed away.Though it was a sad event for the boy,you can tell how kind hearted the boy have grew up to be with the help of animals around him.With a little effort,time n training,I believe your dog can bring joy to your family n not terror.DONT GIVE UP!     

Advertisement

yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 07:41:54 AM »

Yvonne,we are not being KPO or Whatever.We are just trying to let u know that your dog is a living thing with feelings,not a toy.Not because you hv a baby or the dog irritates you that you can just wash your hand n sent to spca n take his life away..Seems like you are giving alot of excuses to cover up your irresponsiblity.Don't get a dog in the first place since you hate the dog so much....If the dog have bad habits,hire a trainer to train him or do some reading youself on dog training.Maltese are lovable n easy to train dogs.I really pity him under the wrong owner.A lot of owners just get the puppy because they are cute n once the dog get old or they have kids,will just dump their dog away.No time or full of excuses.How I wish their kids can do the same to them when they get old.Deserve it.Do your dog a favour,sent him to ASD ( Action for Singapore Dog ) rather than SPCA if really need to.Don't ill-treat the dog n made yourself a murderer. Cry   

Oh you don't know. The dog indeed is not owned by me. I don't buy the dog. The dog is being purchase by someone else last time and goodwill my hubby intend to keep it and i just let him be since he can afford to. But now my kids is more important to me and i don't like dog anyway so don't get the wrong idea that i'm the one purchasing the dogs!
Do you want the dogs then?
yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 07:43:55 AM »

Tks alot Bro.I am not trying to curse you yvonne..like what shatzan said,give the poor dog n your kids a chance to grow up together.I have witness a little boy cried because he told me he miss his dog very much when his dog passed away.Though it was a sad event for the boy,you can tell how kind hearted the boy have grew up to be with the help of animals around him.With a little effort,time n training,I believe your dog can bring joy to your family n not terror.DONT GIVE UP!     

I give up, i can't stand it. I don't have the time for them and they are disturbing my time. You are a dog lover you will think i'm bad or wat eva but i'm not a dog lover. Don't forget i'm not the one who purchase the dog and dump them now in the end.
yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 07:44:40 AM »

im curious, is it someone dumped the dog at your home or u have been keeping it for 7 years? think i saw both? a bit confused

Hi,
Yes, someone luk aft the dog after a few years and dump the dog here. Did contact her to take back but no respond from her at all. Ignoring my calls and ignorning my SMS.

how long have u look after this dog?

For quite some time already.

For
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: