Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 02:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested Parties to take over a 7yr old Maltese  (Read 17495 times)
yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« on: December 23, 2008, 02:36:31 AM »

Hi All,

Due to some reason at home i have to give up my maltese.
Just cut his hair to botak. NO sickness/illness. Very healty.

Advertisement

Steward

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 11:05:21 AM »

Hi,sad to hear you are giving away your dog.I am a dog lover myself n please consider carefully before you do so...your dog been with you for 7 yrs,treating you like part of the family.Dont you feel sad giving her away.Sori 4 being such a busybody.
yvonne_ktw

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 02:45:18 AM »

Hi,sad to hear you are giving away your dog.I am a dog lover myself n please consider carefully before you do so...your dog been with you for 7 yrs,treating you like part of the family.Dont you feel sad giving her away.Sori 4 being such a busybody.

Hi,

Will you be keen in taking over the dog from me? Thanks
Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 04:03:13 AM »

Ya... 1 year dog life = 7 years human life..
Looks like a 49year old fellow will be discarded due to personal reasons.
If sent to SPCA, likely will be put to sleep.
If someone else take over, sad to say, the poor fellow might not live long also, as it has been used to previous owner and a sudden change will cause the misfortune to happen.
It is really big regret to see that a little dog, after giving 7 years of his life to bring joy to a family, will be given away FREE in his later years. *sign*...

Look what I've found:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: