Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 02:18:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested Parties to take over a 7yr old Maltese  (Read 17599 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 09:43:21 AM »

Sounds fishy indeed...
Looks more like trying to get rid of a dog asap kind of thing..
In the earlier post, seems like due to some reasons, now it became the dog was dumped by someone.
Anyway, good luck to the little fellow... poor thing...

im curious, is it someone dumped the dog at your home or u have been keeping it for 7 years? think i saw both? a bit confused

Advertisement

Shaztan

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

Actually I understand from a mother's point of view. I also have no idea how my dog will behave ard my new baby. But will have to give both of them a chance to get to know each other. My dog is not allowed into the rooms so I hope it helps abit. But he does shed alot, so I suppose I just have to vacuum & mop more often. Of cos there are certain concerns that I have now.. but then again.. he is still a joy to us...

Good Luck and All the best to you eh..  waving

Yes, now it's at our house. It's being dump by someone who take care of it till a few yrs old and just leave it at our house and not taking back even now. I know SPCA is put to sleep i only can try to find owner is no owner no choice to SPCA, i also have to spend money bring to SPCA.

BTW, i'm not a dog lover i can say that. They don't put to sleep i everyday cannot sleep! I have to look after my son already. Not sure how your dogs like but after your baby come out you might be in my shoe if their habit is same as my dog.

Hi Yvonne,

I thought u mentioned this was YOUR dog? But now it is being dumped by someone else???  Huh? Huh? sigh...

Anyway, please re-consider sending to SPCA, as this poor maltese will be put to sleep.  Cry You can try calling "Action For Singapore Dogs Society", if you really cannot find another owner. Please dont forget that this dog has accompanied you and loved you for the past 7 years. It may be just a dog to some, but it is still a life we are talking about here.

Sorry, I am not able to take over another dog as I have a JR currently, and new baby coming soon.

Just hope you will make the right decison.

Hi All,

Due to some reason at home i have to give up my maltese.
Just cut his hair to botak. NO sickness/illness. Very healty.

Steward

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »

Yvonne,we are not being KPO or Whatever.We are just trying to let u know that your dog is a living thing with feelings,not a toy.Not because you hv a baby or the dog irritates you that you can just wash your hand n sent to spca n take his life away..Seems like you are giving alot of excuses to cover up your irresponsiblity.Don't get a dog in the first place since you hate the dog so much....If the dog have bad habits,hire a trainer to train him or do some reading youself on dog training.Maltese are lovable n easy to train dogs.I really pity him under the wrong owner.A lot of owners just get the puppy because they are cute n once the dog get old or they have kids,will just dump their dog away.No time or full of excuses.How I wish their kids can do the same to them when they get old.Deserve it.Do your dog a favour,sent him to ASD ( Action for Singapore Dog ) rather than SPCA if really need to.Don't ill-treat the dog n made yourself a murderer. Cry   
Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 06:15:55 AM »

EXCELLENTLY well said!!  clapping clapping
What goes around comes around.
Retribution might comes when the little kid grown up and dump his mum to the old folks to age just like the way she is going to dump the poor dog to SPCA to die.

Yvonne,we are not being KPO or Whatever.We are just trying to let u know that your dog is a living thing with feelings,not a toy.Not because you hv a baby or the dog irritates you that you can just wash your hand n sent to spca n take his life away..Seems like you are giving alot of excuses to cover up your irresponsiblity.Don't get a dog in the first place since you hate the dog so much....If the dog have bad habits,hire a trainer to train him or do some reading youself on dog training.Maltese are lovable n easy to train dogs.I really pity him under the wrong owner.A lot of owners just get the puppy because they are cute n once the dog get old or they have kids,will just dump their dog away.No time or full of excuses.How I wish their kids can do the same to them when they get old.Deserve it.Do your dog a favour,sent him to ASD ( Action for Singapore Dog ) rather than SPCA if really need to.Don't ill-treat the dog n made yourself a murderer. Cry   

Look what I've found:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: