Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 09:07:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HDB plans to offer over 10,000 new flats to meet demands  (Read 10345 times)
leonard

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 02:54:12 PM »

I agree Alaska. Damn system is screwed up. It's run by one and only. Pretend to be open society but far from that. I am lucky to spend time abroad (but not influenced mind you) and one gets to see the s#*t that happens in Singapore. We have a long way....We should meet up man!

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 01:30:06 AM »

If two years ago, the authorities can forecast what is going to happen today and continue to build flats in Punggol North, the present short-supply would not happen. It's short-sighted .............like what they used to comment, '' the horizon is always a little bit cloudy and hazzy because of Indonesia's forest burning.......so not able to see clearly.  Huh? Huh?
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 09:15:06 PM »

If two years ago, the authorities can forecast what is going to happen today and continue to build flats in Punggol North, the present short-supply would not happen. It's short-sighted .............like what they used to comment, '' the horizon is always a little bit cloudy and hazzy because of Indonesia's forest burning.......so not able to see clearly.  Huh? Huh?

I told you guys before that silangkia Mabow Tan very cunning one like snake. one time say something and another time say something. Bloody Idiot!

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Funnysheep

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 12:21:27 AM »

The National Development minister urged buyers not to be too choosy when offered a new flat.

"Be realistic about the chances of getting a flat. If you need a new flat, please take up the new flat even if it's not something you like, even if it's not ideal for you. Take it up and then gradually over time, you may upgrade to the flat that you like," said Mr Mah.

LOL... my 1st response is also OMG!! Do you think we earn $10k per month? Everything is raising except our salary, so upgrading is not a good option at all! My question back to Mr. Mah is that, will you buy something you don't like? Something you will need to pay for easily 20 - 30 years for. Don't ask people to do what you won't want to do. 

Our government wanted all Singaporeans to be able to think out of the box, be creative and clever in the international market. Yet, our minister here is telling us - This is the way to "invest".

But even i want to buy something "bad" or "unsuitable" , i can't!
My BTO Q number is most of the time above 1000+. So i won't even want to go q at HDB, as why q when you are only left with little or no choice? One fine day, my friend bid for the same area as me, and she got Q 200+ for her 1st try. I am wondering, am i blacklisted or what? I am not in any form of debts....damn.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: