Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 06:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HDB plans to offer over 10,000 new flats to meet demands  (Read 10344 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 05:21:55 AM »

Jurong West has so many vacant flats even the whole block also vacant. Why there is such a rush in the property?

May be the economy is not doing well. They are trying to cover up using property demands.

Advertisement

sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 10:39:05 PM »

i agree with tom and Alaska! i stay in jurong extension where there are vacant flats.

and then there're some in punggol/sengkang area too right??

then where's the demand?

if he wanna say that thing abt not being fussy. stop building and make those ppl fill up these vacant flats first lah!

anyway watever that's said... quite nonsensical lah (>.<)

tom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 03:05:46 AM »

Very funny leh !!

I remember not too long ago, they said ' " economy not doing well, people are selling their flats and many are downgrading. Hundredth if not thousands of people are looking for flats to rent.

So,  many bigger flats, 5 rooms and above are being retrofitted into 2 room units for sale and for rent. Next, the authority are planning to build more 2 room flats.

All of a sudden, just like the weather report, reported to have a bright sunny day, turns into a thunder storm. Singaporeans are once again looking for bigger units. It funny, cannot understand lah...............it's like child play............ Huh? Huh? Huh?
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 08:44:08 AM »

sinkaporeans are under the manipulation of our own chosen leaders
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: