Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 16, 2024, 10:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Have you encountered water dripping from top causing you not able to dry out your clothes
Yes - 19 (82.6%)
No - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water dripping from top level(Inconsiderate neighbour 128D)  (Read 27180 times)

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 04:29:19 AM »

You can complain to the town council and follow write a note and slip into their house by suggesting them to spin it before hanging. For hand wash clothes I hang them in the toilet to drip first. Using a dryer although is good but electrical bill will shoot up very high cause of the heater element inside. Heater consumpt high electricty depending on the power of the heater. Power= VolatageXCurrent  (P=V*I)

Advertisement

fattybombom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 06:27:47 AM »

After viewing all your messages I feel much much better ,especially after reading Snow's message I feel that I am still not so bad ,as my neighbour is not the RC member,so I can go town council to complain them anytime. Grin
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »

my case
the neighbour can still tell me off
saying you got to live with it
sigh
Honda

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 04:02:01 AM »

Mine is worst, water dripping from potted plant. All my windows and clothing get soiled. Cannot tahan one day, I made a report to TC. They sent someone to warn them. Since then, no more water dripping liao.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: