Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 03:28:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Have you encountered water dripping from top causing you not able to dry out your clothes
Yes - 19 (82.6%)
No - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water dripping from top level(Inconsiderate neighbour 128D)  (Read 26828 times)
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 10:55:21 AM »

sorry no such problem lah. unless the rooftop is being washed. hahaha Grin

Advertisement

snow

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 02:17:18 AM »

Everytime water dripping from the same level,this inconsiderate neighbour always dry out wet clothes.I  have went up stair for 3 times liao ,still the same.First time reason is maid don't know,2nd is maid don't know again ,3rd time worst the ladies tell us off ,saying that stop knocking my door my washing machine spolit.It really make me so angry, everytime I must wait until their the water stop dripping then I can dry my clothes.
I'm not a complaint queen,I just don't know what to do to stop them from doing it
What should I do
One more question here..
If you are the one that encountered this problem ,what would you do?Would you go up and tell them, or you will keep quiet and bear with it?

Cry Cry

Hi fattybombom,

I also encountered the same experience as you. The first time I encountered this, my inconsiderate neighbour's maid was washing the toilet with the toilet window wide open and water was splashing out of the toilet window onto my clothes. That time we were just back from our very long holidays so it actually took us few hours to get all our clothes (which includes very thick clothes) washed. Can you imagine how angry we were? When we told our neighbour about what her maid has just done to our clothes, this neighbour scolded us and threaten to write complain letter to complain about us for being rude as she claimed that this is the first time her maid is doing such act and that we shouldn't have told her off...

Guess what we realized? My inconsiderate neighbour's husband is a MEMBER of the RC.....!!! Sigh.... what a bully! We are the victims and yet people want to complain about us.... Thought RC members are supposed to help residents instead of bullying us around....  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?

Subsequence times, the maid will always hang out dripping clothes / curtains / bed sheets / mats and the dripping got so bad that I always thought it's raining outside. On times when I didn't open my windows probably, the dripping water will even hit on my window and the water got bounced onto my floor...

I have talked to the maid once.... but still no improvement.... So nowadays, I dont hang out my clothes anymore... sometimes, when this inconsiderate neighbour of mine hangs out their clothes, I even have to close my windows.... to prevent the dripping water from wetting my floor ...  SIGH..... !!! Angry  Angry  Angry
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 03:34:18 AM »

yes, and it really stops me and my upper floor neighbour from putting our clothes out to dry.. Until once it was a continuous raining season, suddenly have a sunny day. We bring out clothes out to dry, and the next moments, we saw water dripping from the highest floor. I was so mad that I rushed to the units and bang the main door. The husband opens the door about 10 mins later, and i told him is so inconsiderate of him.. Thereafter such incident does occur but not so often anymore... Think they really need a knock on their head before they realised how much inconvenience they cause others.
ajkwek

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 04:02:46 AM »

well i guess there's so many inconsiderate people around, i'm facinf the same problem. i have stay in punggol for 5 years, everythign are great until one inconsiderate family move in at 10 storeys (one level above me)3 years ago. they just let the water drip donw from their laudry right after washing without thinking about people below so now my maid have to look out b4 she bring the laudry out. worst they love to bring there cloth in & out during mid of the nigth and the 'bang' sound from the bamboo knocking on the alumin. rack, will usually wake me up... Undecided
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: