Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 16, 2024, 08:26:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Have you encountered water dripping from top causing you not able to dry out your clothes
Yes - 19 (82.6%)
No - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water dripping from top level(Inconsiderate neighbour 128D)  (Read 27177 times)
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 09:56:23 AM »

my case
the neighbour can still tell me off
saying you got to live with it
sigh

Want me to go to your kitchen window and shout at them for you? heh heh.

Advertisement

Velvetine

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 05:02:32 AM »

Guess what we realized? My inconsiderate neighbour's husband is a MEMBER of the RC.....!!! Sigh.... what a bully! We are the victims and yet people want to complain about us.... Thought RC members are supposed to help residents instead of bullying us around....  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?

If it is just the wife being yaya about the husband being an RC member, then it is no fault of the RC member.  But if the RC member himself throws his weight around, then write a letter to the Constituency Office to complain about this RC member, copy it to the MP.

Yes, RC members are to help residents but there are black sheeps around so don't use the same paintbrush for all RC members.

le_ciel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2006, 11:38:08 AM »

Wat abt those neighbours who hangs clothes very late at night n makes such a din with those poles? then early morning also, dunno adjust this pole n tat.. so irritating, never fails to wake my poor bb up. Sometimes i get so fed up, I feel like posting notes on their door, (my downstairs) but no guts la..
sigh! who to blame? but those HDB designers lor... fancy positioning the place to sun our clothes so near the bedrooms...
tikki

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 05:55:28 AM »

Wat abt those neighbours who hangs clothes very late at night n makes such a din with those poles? then early morning also, dunno adjust this pole n tat.. so irritating, never fails to wake my poor bb up. Sometimes i get so fed up, I feel like posting notes on their door, (my downstairs) but no guts la..
sigh! who to blame? but those HDB designers lor... fancy positioning the place to sun our clothes so near the bedrooms...

I agree with you on blaming the designers....for eg, look at our area for hanging clothes. Are there not many complains in here about people hanging wet clothes and dripping below?Huh? The disigners have so many yrs of experience considering the year the first flat came out in Singapore to maybe have a ledge directly under the clothes so each unit drips on their own ledge. Go look at the condos for some idea.  Cry
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: