Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 16, 2024, 11:43:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Have you encountered water dripping from top causing you not able to dry out your clothes
Yes - 19 (82.6%)
No - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water dripping from top level(Inconsiderate neighbour 128D)  (Read 27182 times)
snow

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2006, 03:14:23 AM »

Guess what we realized? My inconsiderate neighbour's husband is a MEMBER of the RC.....!!! Sigh.... what a bully! We are the victims and yet people want to complain about us.... Thought RC members are supposed to help residents instead of bullying us around....  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?

If it is just the wife being yaya about the husband being an RC member, then it is no fault of the RC member.  But if the RC member himself throws his weight around, then write a letter to the Constituency Office to complain about this RC member, copy it to the MP.

Yes, RC members are to help residents but there are black sheeps around so don't use the same paintbrush for all RC members.

I'm not saying that all RC members are no good.... but since residents dont get to vote their own RC... then there will definitely have negative comments on RC members due to lack of quality control... shouldn't RC members try to understand us from our point of view instead... In fact, I thot RC members upon seeing my incident should use my case as an example to "educate" other RC members / their family members against being a bully to non RC members as these will only bring bad reputation to the RC... We are here to make friends.... not to make enemies... so dont switch too fast to defend mode upon seeing any negative comments on RC members.... else RC members will have difficulty trying to win over residents' hearts...

Btw, if RC members are really out to help residents... then dont just fire back at negative comments on RC members... help do something abt our complaints as well... For example, the morning exercise organized by the RC (unbearable din caused by morning exercise folks http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?topic=99.0) ... Letters have been written and police have been called so many times and yet problem still not resolved... the last time when police was called.... the volume went down the next day.... but it only lasted for 7 days... from the 8th day onwards... the volume went up again.... !!! Really hope RC members can do something abt this morning exercise complaint since the activity is organized by the RC...

Advertisement

CheongKing

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 04:12:27 AM »

Yeah! Dryer really good! Solving hanging clothes n dripping problem!!!  Grin

Ya dryer is good... Yr PUB bill LAGI good!
erase

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 04:48:03 AM »

Guess what we realized? My inconsiderate neighbour's husband is a MEMBER of the RC.....!!! Sigh.... what a bully! We are the victims and yet people want to complain about us.... Thought RC members are supposed to help residents instead of bullying us around....  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?

If it is just the wife being yaya about the husband being an RC member, then it is no fault of the RC member.  But if the RC member himself throws his weight around, then write a letter to the Constituency Office to complain about this RC member, copy it to the MP.

Yes, RC members are to help residents but there are black sheeps around so don't use the same paintbrush for all RC members.

I'm not saying that all RC members are no good.... but since residents dont get to vote their own RC... then there will definitely have negative comments on RC members due to lack of quality control... shouldn't RC members try to understand us from our point of view instead... In fact, I thot RC members upon seeing my incident should use my case as an example to "educate" other RC members / their family members against being a bully to non RC members as these will only bring bad reputation to the RC... We are here to make friends.... not to make enemies... so dont switch too fast to defend mode upon seeing any negative comments on RC members.... else RC members will have difficulty trying to win over residents' hearts...

Btw, if RC members are really out to help residents... then dont just fire back at negative comments on RC members... help do something abt our complaints as well... For example, the morning exercise organized by the RC (unbearable din caused by morning exercise folks http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?topic=99.0) ... Letters have been written and police have been called so many times and yet problem still not resolved... the last time when police was called.... the volume went down the next day.... but it only lasted for 7 days... from the 8th day onwards... the volume went up again.... !!! Really hope RC members can do something abt this morning exercise complaint since the activity is organized by the RC...

Hi snow, can i know which exercise ground you are refering to? There are actually quite a few in Punggol. Care to share with me and maybe I have some inputs regarding this.

Regards.

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
snow

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 08:53:43 PM »

Hi snow, can i know which exercise ground you are refering to? There are actually quite a few in Punggol. Care to share with me and maybe I have some inputs regarding this.

Regards.

Hi erase,

I'm referring to the open space (Punggol Oasis) surrounded by Blk 175A, 176D, 174D & 173A.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: