Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 25, 2024, 10:06:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Have you encountered water dripping from top causing you not able to dry out your clothes
Yes - 19 (82.6%)
No - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water dripping from top level(Inconsiderate neighbour 128D)  (Read 26979 times)
PSLS

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 11:18:42 AM »

oh hi, same here. cheers

Advertisement

gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 11:38:41 AM »

Why some nieghbours are really so inconsiderate and insensitive. I have the same experience previously too. I stay at Blk 186 and my upstairs 9th floor neighbour (a 40 plus years old, chinese lady) also hang her wet dripping man's pant out of the window. Worst still, that time I just delivered my baby was having my  maternity leave at home. Just imagine those dunno clean or dirty water just kept dripping onto my newly washed baby clothings. Haiz, when I went up to confront her, she refused to open the door. Few times later, I went up again, she opened the door, instead of apologised to me, she urgue back saying that when she was staying in her old flat, her upstair neightbour aso did that to her, but she kept quiet and accepted it.  When advised her to put her so called clean wet pants inside her toilet to drip dry first before hangin out, she can claimed that her toilet has no space for that pants. I was so annoyed till I refused to argue further with her and went back to my house.  Guess wha, she came down to my door step to want to further argue with me, lucky that time my in laws was at my place, so they spoke to her politely and advised her accordingly.  I did complain to town council to report against the matter, and even slip a notice into her house, but she still did it.  Haiz.. really what a bloody insensitives neighbour, whoever living below her, I can say we are really "SUWAY".. (Hope she or her family member will see this reply and make a shame to her deeds)mad  crying
ling

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 11:52:30 AM »

Why some nieghbours are really so inconsiderate and insensitive. I have the same experience previously too. I stay at Blk 186 and my upstairs 9th floor neighbour (a 40 plus years old, chinese lady) also hang her wet dripping man's pant out of the window. Worst still, that time I just delivered my baby was having my  maternity leave at home. Just imagine those dunno clean or dirty water just kept dripping onto my newly washed baby clothings. Haiz, when I went up to confront her, she refused to open the door. Few times later, I went up again, she opened the door, instead of apologised to me, she urgue back saying that when she was staying in her old flat, her upstair neightbour aso did that to her, but she kept quiet and accepted it.  When advised her to put her so called clean wet pants inside her toilet to drip dry first before hangin out, she can claimed that her toilet has no space for that pants. I was so annoyed till I refused to argue further with her and went back to my house.  Guess wha, she came down to my door step to want to further argue with me, lucky that time my in laws was at my place, so they spoke to her politely and advised her accordingly.  I did complain to town council to report against the matter, and even slip a notice into her house, but she still did it.  Haiz.. really what a bloody insensitives neighbour, whoever living below her, I can say we are really "SUWAY".. (Hope she or her family member will see this reply and make a shame to her deeds)mad  crying

maybe can consider buying a dryer.. it saves work and these kind of trouble... only difference in the clothes is there is no"sun" smelll....
kai

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2006, 12:03:36 PM »

maybe can consider buying a dryer.. it saves work and these kind of trouble... only difference in the clothes is there is no"sun" smelll....

yes, no sunny smell..  Undecided
but has the fragrance of your laundry detergent..  Cheesy
i've been using dryer since i shifted here more than 3 years ago,
and i cant live without it anymore.
rain or shine, my clothes are clean and dry, with nice scent of my laundary detergent  thumbs up
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: