Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 25, 2024, 09:59:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noises from construction sites, Sundial  (Read 30486 times)
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2006, 01:02:05 AM »

yup
SAF budget have no limited
thats why company love to do business with them
even though the products they sold is lousy

remember the miles set?

Advertisement

Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2006, 01:44:09 AM »

5 Aircrafts carriers.....eerr even we have the money also dun have the men to operate. Grin Grin Grin Grin
A middle class carrier can house about 6000-8000 personnels in the ship, not inclusives of supporting ships.
And also the number of aircrafts they can hide  oops oops oops...
I even seen close range of USS no 69(sorry, forgot the spelling liao, the carrier used in pearl harbour movies), it was huge man. F14, F18, E2 etc oops oops  Grin Grin Grin
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 06:22:27 AM »

Hi Guys,

Guess wat, as expected, due to the sundial constructions, my family fall sick.   We went to the doctor at PP and to our surprised, the doctor said that so many others came to see him with the same problem.

Everyone gets sinus problem and more seriously chest pain.   We had breath-in unhealthy air and we all knows where this unhealthy air come from.

I ask the doctor how can i complain, he ask me, who to complain to.  In my head, yeah, if complain to hdb also no use, they only think about making money, complain to the contractor, they will juz ignore me.....i also don know how now.

The possible solution now is juz close all my windows and buy a air filter. 

Now also the doctor said that my sinus problem is quite bad, if i came later, my chest woud be congested with all the unhealthy dust and there is no cure.   I could suffocated in my sleep and the growth in my nose is unnaturaly big, i only breath in about 12% of the oxygen.

My children and wife now also gets this problems...prolong coughing and running nose.

HDB should not have approved building a building sooo close to a residential area.   The dust and all the unhealthy air fly to our home and worse, our childrens and wifes who mostly stay at home is living so dangerously with Sundial's unhealthy air.....

Who can we complain to? I bet if everyone of us who stay oppossite sundial's construction sites went for a medical checkup......all of us should have the same problems.....i was surprised when the doctor told me about my conditions.    If i never went to visit the doctor, i would tot that it's juz a normal flu and cough.

lweicheo

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 07:14:18 AM »

Now we know why there are more and more clinics and medical halls springing up in Punggol Plaza  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: