Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 24, 2024, 08:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noises from construction sites, Sundial  (Read 30466 times)
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2006, 03:42:48 AM »

Yeah huh, think about it, they pay so little and block our flats.   The planner muz have juz pass his/her K1, don know how to think properly.   My daughter in playgroup also know, she said "daddy daddy, y they block daddy office???".   My office at raffles place, last month can see, now cannot  Sad Sad Sad

Should write to the newspaper about us paying premium price to get such a lousy deal.  Lets call in the NEWPAPER reporter, interview us, take pictures and see what HDB and the planner explain for their actions.

HDB and the planner muz compensate us  angry

Advertisement

dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2006, 07:31:22 AM »

feel sorry for all of u, i'm actually one of the new house owner of sundial. personally also feel that the building is built very close to the premium flat, so in the end choose the one facing the river instead.

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2006, 08:09:46 PM »

Yes, the dust and sands from the construction flies into our flat 7 days a week.   No wonder our family get sick.
I already complained to HDB and will forward our complain to the Ministry.    I think the ministry do not know about it until we make it known to them.   Then we see how HDB and the planner goin to answer them.

Actually, we should have complained to the ministry before they construct Sundial.   Now that the stucture is up, we could only stop it temporarily for at least 5 more yrs until we get a court decision whether it is variable to continue.   The court could decide whether the planner compensate all the resident here or cancel the whole project.   This could be a lesson to the planner.....never never built a building so close to a residential area.   They muz plan properly  mad
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2006, 09:25:46 AM »

Yes, the dust and sands from the construction flies into our flat 7 days a week.   No wonder our family get sick.
I already complained to HDB and will forward our complain to the Ministry.    I think the ministry do not know about it until we make it known to them.   Then we see how HDB and the planner goin to answer them.

Actually, we should have complained to the ministry before they construct Sundial.   Now that the stucture is up, we could only stop it temporarily for at least 5 more yrs until we get a court decision whether it is variable to continue.   The court could decide whether the planner compensate all the resident here or cancel the whole project.   This could be a lesson to the planner.....never never built a building so close to a residential area.   They muz plan properly  mad

THis think this will happen? My gut feel tells me tat the constructions will continue....
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: