Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 08, 2024, 12:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Construction of Primary School @ Bkl 172C, why can they work so late  (Read 34126 times)
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 12:29:12 PM »

i can sponsor a decibel meter and a webcam.

one of you provide the location for the webcam and decibel meter at your house, and provide the internet connection, and i'll stream the video on punggol.sg, as well as keep an archive with time stamps.

anyone ?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 02:44:13 PM by limweech » Logged

Advertisement

hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 08:26:05 AM »

its not a matter of decibel already. the plain fact is construction hrs is way overexceded on mon-sat and work on sundays is noisy enough'

there is no need for webcam if enough pple make noise abt tis. the only way tis government respond to issues is to make a hell lot of complaints and make them look incompetent
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 08:56:47 AM »

Er, to be honest. You think they care?  waving
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »

if government is made to look incompetent in the media, they will have no choice but to care. look at the defamation suits brought up by our leaders and one can see how protective they are of their image. they understand if their PR screws up, the next government may not have the power to impose budgets then debate for the fun of doing it. duh!

friend americano, if ur best is non chalance towards this issue, then im wasting my time in this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: