Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 08, 2024, 01:47:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Construction of Primary School @ Bkl 172C, why can they work so late  (Read 34133 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »

if the army is my ah gong one... i write email to whole army also bo dai chee la...

Prime Minister email? In the first place Ah Lee cant be bothered with a small place like us, but if want can, all SAF email got lee hsien loong email add inside one, last time when I had a OA account in MINDEF I saw his email inside hahaha, like his son like that, last time send email to whole MINDEF ><

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2007, 10:21:58 PM »

lee_hsien_loong@pmo.gov.sg

http://www.parliament.gov.sg/AboutUs/Org-MP-MP-Prof-LeeHsienLoong.htm
kan

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2007, 09:45:41 AM »

head banging NOISE NOISE!! I called NPP some nights ago and they ask me to call 24-hrs service NEA 1800 225 5632.

NEA said they would ask officers to come and check... not sure if they did, hope situation improves.

I believe if more pple call (if prob still persist), then the dept would take action..

hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2007, 07:18:25 AM »

no use calling NEA for they are juz a bunch of incompetent fools. i lost count of the no of times of calling them and even had their exec call me back. basically to summarise he's msg is noise level within limits so lan lan

i too had conversed with the person in charge at MOE and all she can do is ask for understanding coz the project is behind schedule and she will not be able to take any action beyond the usual reminding contractors to be understanding. screw the contractors is wat i say.

if u wan action, the only chance is to bring this up all the way to prime minister's office and thats even confirm got action. bottom line is this govt is not at all concerned abt issues which do not put $ in their pocket, so anything that requires them to suffer any loss u can dream on

head banging NOISE NOISE!! I called NPP some nights ago and they ask me to call 24-hrs service NEA 1800 225 5632.

NEA said they would ask officers to come and check... not sure if they did, hope situation improves.

I believe if more pple call (if prob still persist), then the dept would take action..

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: