Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 05:21:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to go Japan Any Advise, Pls  (Read 10163 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« on: July 12, 2006, 10:46:45 PM »

Intend to go in Nov'06 (2 weeks) hv never been to the Rising Sun before but really love to go there to eat eat & eat (oiishi ne) also to shop as i know they hv very cute stuff and their packaging is indeed very nice.

Wondering anyone out there know Japan and could offer advise where are the must go places?

As stated we are (young couple) going there for shopping, eating and visit the themes park (universal studios etc) Is there a doreamon park? I know there is Hello Kitty land though 

Advertisement

urbaine

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 05:25:46 AM »

i love japan too, especially tokyo!!!...we spent our second honeymoon there  Wink

must eat: Fukuzushi in Roppongi (best sushi in Tokyo!)...Ten-Ichi in Ginza (very good reputation for their tempura!)...Inakaya in Roppongi (food grilled right before you - steaks, fish, crabs, prawns...you name it, you got it!)...Tatsutano in Ginza (traditional Japanese dessert shop)

must shop: Seibu & Matsuya in Ginza...Takashimaya Times Square & Isetan in Shinjuku...Parco in Shibuya...LaForet in Harajuku...and the hundreds of shops in Akihabara and Ueno Ameyoko.

must see: Tokyo Disneyland...Sanrio Puroland...LaQua - Tokyo Dome City...Yomiuri Land...Tokyo Imperial Palace...

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 09:21:12 PM »

i love japan too, especially tokyo!!!...we spent our second honeymoon there  Wink

must eat: Fukuzushi in Roppongi (best sushi in Tokyo!)...Ten-Ichi in Ginza (very good reputation for their tempura!)...Inakaya in Roppongi (food grilled right before you - steaks, fish, crabs, prawns...you name it, you got it!)...Tatsutano in Ginza (traditional Japanese dessert shop)

must shop: Seibu & Matsuya in Ginza...Takashimaya Times Square & Isetan in Shinjuku...Parco in Shibuya...LaForet in Harajuku...and the hundreds of shops in Akihabara and Ueno Ameyoko.

must see: Tokyo Disneyland...Sanrio Puroland...LaQua - Tokyo Dome City...Yomiuri Land...Tokyo Imperial Palace...

Wow! thanks for the info. So all the above is all accessible in Tokyo lah and they are not at Osaka, Kobe etc. Will note that down for my planning of the trip. During my honeymoon i went to States (West Coast area) followed by Hawaii & Korean (3 weeks) shack out but fun especially in States & Hawaii.
logi89

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 06:24:33 AM »

8) so nice, you can travel everywhere.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: