Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 03:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Recommendation for Bali Resort?  (Read 16243 times)
Mel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 11:12:58 PM »

I havent booked my flight yet but those dates are what we have planned.. TO go to the coffee plantations and Dolphin watching do I have to go with a tour group or something?  How do I go abt making arrangements or do I just grab a cab and tell them to bring me to those places?

Yah, I heard that cannot anyhow talk when I go to the temples in Bali...so how did u cure your son?

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 11:38:23 PM »

when you reach the Ngurah Rai airport, they have so many brochures and booklets. Collect them.
They have those one-day tours ranging from USD39-USD149 per person. They will fetch you from the hotel. You can book 1 day in advance. Even you are the only one tourist, they will still entertain you. Balinese are very humble people.

Remember, whatever shops they bring you, Batik, Coffee, Silver or Furniture, BARGAIN.
Start with a very very low price.

My son had fever for 3 days for no reason (not flu/cold/cough), eat paracetamol lor.....

leonard

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 04:12:37 AM »

I stayed at Kuta Hard Rock Cafe Resort. It's really good. Try it.
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 05:00:46 AM »

Back from Bali, its a great trip afterall  thumbs up Sure to go next time.  clapping
Will share more if the PSGians intend to go there in the next few mths. I do bring back brochures and some activities. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: