Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 11:24:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaner  (Read 81304 times)
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »

4 beeps. i know this indicate charging problem but the PSU look fine, smell fine (no burnt smell) and after my mod, they tested with a multimeter and can see an output

if its not troublesome, possible for me to visit your scooba? theres no messaging in here ya. my hp is 91821618 or if you prefer hansolo76sg@yahoo.com.sg

thanks man

I have a scooba. How many times is your scooba beeping after the uh-er sound? That will indicate what kind of error you are facing.

Advertisement

xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 12:10:58 AM »

I've been pretty caught up with stuff last week and early this week. Maybe you can come over my place Sat afternoon? Will that work out for you?
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 10:03:16 AM »

thanks for the reply. apparently i removed the battery from scooba for 1 whole day, then thought what the heck lets try again. this time it was able to charge for a solid 2 hrs...

will monitor if its able to charge for the next few rounds and if it remains ok as i hope, i wont be troubling anybody.

thanks bro xrev again for willingness to help
xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 10:59:03 AM »

it's no trouble. let me know if i can help in anyway...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: