Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 06:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaner  (Read 81297 times)
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »

update on my roomba sale. apparently borderlinx concierge got my order wrong and got for me a roomba 530 instead. By the time i found out item has already reached DHL warehouse and is currently under processing in prep to fly over.

the 530 which you can read about here http://store.irobot.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2804958&cp=2501652&parentPage=family was gotten for USD299 and the shipping was abt USD30 but i will take some losses and let go for $400. am including also the 47uF 400V capacitor required to do the charger mod for local use.

the item should reach my door by thurs/fri. my contact is 91821618 if anyone is interested.

Advertisement

hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

update.. my roomba 530 has arrived.. ,

the 530 was gotten for USD299 and the shipping was abt USD30 but i will take some losses and let go for $400. am including also the 47uF 400V capacitor required to do the charger mod for local use. i will even include a picture to tell you how to mod. you juz need to find someone to solder.

my contact is 91821618 if anyone is interested.
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 10:55:56 AM »

need to ask for help those who have scooba. i juz bought from US and modded the charger. 1st charge everything worked fine but after that i cant seem to charge anymore with scooba beeping some errors.

i need to find out whether the fault is the battery or charger. im hoping perhaps a forumer here also has scooba and can allow me to visit your place with my items to check against your scooba?

xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »

I have a scooba. How many times is your scooba beeping after the uh-er sound? That will indicate what kind of error you are facing.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: