Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 08:25:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to learn Scuba Diving?  (Read 9643 times)
scubaparents

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2007, 01:48:58 PM »

Are you the fun-loving, adventurous, love-the-outdoors, like to meet people, love nature, curious about the underwater world type of person? If one of more of the above is a 'yes', then may I suggest you consider learning scuba diving?
Scuba diving has been improving its saftey standards, and equipment advancement is now at an all-time high, making scuba diving not just fun, but relaxing, cool-looking and even fashionable. Believe me, you'll have no regrets learning how to dive coz once you're certified, you'll be amazed at how beautiful the world can be underwater and you just can't stay away from it.
Come, put your name down and let's form a group to start learning diving. It's best you either get your spouse or your partner; or if you're single, find fellow girlfriend or boyfriend to join you in the new adventure.

Name                                    email or tel

Advertisement

Blazegal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »

Hi Simon

Siti here. i have emailed you regarding my interest in covering this scuba diving group for a publicised newsletter. As i have not get official permission to cover, i am thus not publising the name of the newsletter that i am working for. However, i do hope there will be more people (especially living around the area) signing up soon after. 

Then again, do i have to learn how to swim to know how to scuba dive? I took basic swimming lessons in jc but i can't say for sure that i can swim, more rather float...
scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 12:49:36 AM »

Blazegal (Siti), tks for your interest on this SIG. I'm also hoping for better response, but the advertising for this SIG is only as good as how many register & actively participate in this specific SIG, better times will come for this SIG. As for learning how to swim to get a dive certificate, it's more to give the diver water confidence. As long as you comfortable in the water (the art of floating) then you're fine because you'll always have your fins to manoeuvre, but more importantly, fitness. During times when you need to fin against current, your breathing needs to be sustained, and good fitness means using less air and less fatigue and less stress to the body when at depth. We keep in touch....
skylarlady

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 10:57:11 AM »

Hey Simon,

If there is any leisure dive, so let me know. I am keen to join in.
Just Me and myself!
Will be keen to progress with the advance dive too.
Do keep me in the loop, you still have my number ja?  thumbs up

Cheers,
Sally
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: