Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 03:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to learn Scuba Diving?  (Read 9641 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 12:47:59 PM »

Ehmm .. Must know how to swim then only can learn how to scuba diving right?

I'm very fascinated and keen to dive, but problem is I'm afraid of water (even walking near the sea/ lake which can't see below scares me, maybe because I kena bitten by crabs twice!), and I do not know how to swim. Any tips?

Advertisement

Sotong Ball

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »

Hi, I apologise if spoiling ur thread.

I think there is a certain level of danger in diving which need to cautious anyone who have not dived before. Although many of these danger can be avoid if it is handle correctly and professionally. Unfortunately, ASIA dive center is far from professional comparing to Europe. PADI license is too easy to get in Asia.

Do take care of urself when u dive.
biscuit

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 12:30:26 AM »

Ehmm .. Must know how to swim then only can learn how to scuba diving right?

I'm very fascinated and keen to dive, but problem is I'm afraid of water (even walking near the sea/ lake which can't see below scares me, maybe because I kena bitten by crabs twice!), and I do not know how to swim. Any tips?

Yes, you got to know how to swim.
One of my buddies she knows how to dive she even had the experience dive at night. I couldn't imagine what she saw when she was under the water. She told she saw shark and a few other sea creatures. She told me she enjoys every moment of it.
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 06:01:18 AM »

Too bad for me, I have phobia in this besides cycling. Fell off the bicycle when my aunt stand up to cycle, and my hair was caught to the bicycle rim, and drag me for few metres before my aunt realised that I'm shouting for help. I was 4 or 5 then ..

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: