Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 06:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greendale Primary OR Edgefield Primary ???  (Read 16209 times)
pinky piglet

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »

Hi All,

My gal is in Edgefield Pri Sch. It depends on what do you want for your child. As for me I wld prefer her to have some homework to bring home to do at least I know what did she learn in school. Edgefield has mastery test to test their standard for that particular topic taught and at least as a parent we will know where does our child stand,they also have interesting CCA too. chitchat Smiley Smiley

Advertisement

pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 12:13:01 AM »

Hi All,

My gal is in Edgefield Pri Sch. It depends on what do you want for your child. As for me I wld prefer her to have some homework to bring home to do at least I know what did she learn in school. Edgefield has mastery test to test their standard for that particular topic taught and at least as a parent we will know where does our child stand,they also have interesting CCA too. chitchat Smiley Smiley
Hi pink piglet,Your kid in PRI which level?
So far how is your kid cope in Edgefield Pri ? Maybe i would like to hear from you how you think Edgefield Pri ?
Thanks... Tongue
pinky piglet

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 07:30:15 AM »

Hi Pink Dolphin,

My gal is in primary 1 this yr. So far she is doing quite well in sch....and she score well for her recent mastery test. So far I am quite happy with the sch and they made an effort to organise talk for parents to have better understanding in handling children in primary sch both academic & character building. The recent talk that I attended was on Setting Discipline & Boundaries for Pri Sch kids and I benefitted quite alot from this talk.Btw u have plan s to send ur child there?
pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 06:19:56 AM »

Hi Pink Dolphin,

My gal is in primary 1 this yr. So far she is doing quite well in sch....and she score well for her recent mastery test. So far I am quite happy with the sch and they made an effort to organise talk for parents to have better understanding in handling children in primary sch both academic & character building. The recent talk that I attended was on Setting Discipline & Boundaries for Pri Sch kids and I benefitted quite alot from this talk.Btw u have plan s to send ur child there?
Not yet ... cos need to hear around the school info from parents like you ..
 blushing
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: