Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 04:50:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greendale Primary OR Edgefield Primary ???  (Read 16175 times)
crazecatz

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 03:00:13 AM »

yes, we need more info from those parents who sent their child(ren) to the 3 pri schs in punggol.  My daughter will be gg to Pri 1 in 2 years time and many told me that i have to volunteer this year if i want a secured place in that school.

I'm in a dilemma also, greendale is only 5 mins fm my hse but it's relatively new with not much CCA and Mee Toh and Edgefield are of better standards but further.

Advertisement

Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »

I believe each school has its' merit, just that which will fit your child/family better.  As for my case, it was either between Greendale or Edgefield.  These are the 2 schools nearest to my home.

Edgefield is definitely more established and you can see their 100% PSLE passes and have many CCAs.  Plus, they're more academic (at least that's what I think)  As for Greendale is a new school, not much established CCA but don't be mislead.  They have other extra curiculars.

Ummumuhd

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 05:05:37 AM »

Hi guys,

I've just come across this topic about looking for the right primary school.
I know exactly how you all felt as I was in this situation a few years back.

If you want to know more about Edgefield Primary and needed somebody professional to answer your questions about primary education, I would like to invite you to Edgefield Primary breakfast with the Principal session. Its an informal breakfast session where you can ask any question to our Principal. chitchat Here are the details:

Date: 21st May 2009
Venue : Edgefield Primary Schl, AVA Rm 1
Time : 7.45am - 9.45am
No. of places : 50 parents

Places are limited, so if you're interested please RSVP me ASAP. You can mail me at edgefieldpsg@yahoo.com.sg. thumbs up

Cheers, Siti

cancer

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 03:21:55 AM »

Hi

My gal is currently in P1 Edgefield and recently got her SA1 results back. It's true that the mastery test did help her cos at least i know whether she understands the topics that the teacher teach her.

Overall i think Edgefield is a good school and i m glad that i have made the right choice. clapping
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: