Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 02:06:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 121077 times)
Punggol21

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2012, 12:56:55 AM »

Hi

I'm looking into putting my child in 17th Ave for Nursery next year.  Would be very glad if any of the parents can share any feedback or comments (be it negative or postive).

Thank you in advance.

Hi Punggol21,

Is there one at 17th Avenue?  I visited DaySpring at 24th Ave recently and learned that they will close next year.  Their classes will be conducted at their Punggol Marina premise which will be expanded.  I am considering putting my child in pre-nursery next year.

My concern is whether a 2.5 year-old is too young to take their bus transport...

Hi

Thats what I heard too that their lease at 24th ave will end this year.

I can feel your concern too as that was and still is, weighing on my mind.  Had wanted to put my child in their Pre-Nursery this year but due to the logistic worry, we put it off and are reconsidering the option.

Not keen on PCF as those under in Punggol North are not conducting monther tongue for Nursery class (4yrs old) next year whereas the one at blk 303A is already full.  I feel that the kids should be expose to it as young as possible. Juz my thoughts and feel.

Advertisement

Punggol21

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2012, 01:00:36 AM »

Hi

I'm looking into putting my child in 17th Ave for Nursery next year.  Would be very glad if any of the parents can share any feedback or comments (be it negative or postive).

Thank you in advance.

Hi Punggol21,

Is there one at 17th Avenue?  I visited DaySpring at 24th Ave recently and learned that they will close next year.  Their classes will be conducted at their Punggol Marina premise which will be expanded.  I am considering putting my child in pre-nursery next year.

My concern is whether a 2.5 year-old is too young to take their bus transport...

Hi SY

Missed answering your question.  17th ave is the one at Punggol Marina.

Have your visited it?  I done my visit last year but would want to revisit it before committing with the school to see any changes since it's been a year.  Generally, I prefer the 17th ave premise as it's much newer and looks more spacious to me than the 24th ave centre.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:03:41 AM by Punggol21 » Logged
SY

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2012, 04:31:20 AM »

Hi Punggol 21,

I visited both.  The one at 24th avenue (bunglow) will close down and move to Punggol Marina.

I've registered my child in pre-nursery and she has been confirmed a place there.  I was informed there will be an orientation in October/November.

Have you decided where to put your child?  How old is he/she?
maxi

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2012, 08:21:34 AM »

24th ave is moving to a bigger place and join force with 17th ave . Where children have ample place to learn and educate. The school always plan advance and knowing what is best for the children. 24th is not closing down, it just simply moving for good to a bigger premise to cater full fetch of children. Well done, school, punggol is a happening area..... I can witness and see the growth in this school with health and wealth. Do continue to put the Lord first in this children ministry. May the Lord grant the team with love and grace towards this little ones. May we, parents continue to have the trust and faith towards the school and give the moral support, to see our little ones grow from a seed to a plant.  clapping
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: