Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 25, 2024, 09:12:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 121394 times)
maxi

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2011, 02:15:19 PM »

Can't wait for the graduation. My son is graduating soon. This year concert n graduation ceremony
 is at Singapore conference hall. One leaving, another one going in. My younger son coming in for prenur at marina country club. Still like the old school at 24th ave. Do not mind give a try at the new place. After all,
Both my 2 kids had graduated from Dayspring. I am so glad to put them in my choice school. The principal,  staff , teachers, tpt team and sch curriculum have placed n impact on my children. I would like to take this opportunity to say a word of "thank u"  waving and keep up the good n awesome work !  before my child graduated.

Advertisement

Inaya

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:07 AM »

I heard that most teachers in Dayspring Kindergarten is untrained, especially in 24 Ave. It seems that the teachers there are not qualify to be  kindergarten teachers. The admin is not very open when I wanted to know about the qualification of their teachers unlike other kindergartens that display their staff's cert. As for 17 Ave, I went to observe and seek enquiries before, it seems only the K2 teachers are highly educated and trained. I have a friend whose child is in Dayspring Nursery in 17 Ave. They were shocked during their Parents Meeting because their child's teacher spoke poor English.  Shocked Besides, the teacher turn over rate seems quite high too. Their child often went back and say he has a new teacher. Those who are interested in this kindergarten could take note of these.
VSK

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2012, 01:46:00 AM »

I heard that most teachers in Dayspring Kindergarten is untrained, especially in 24 Ave. It seems that the teachers there are not qualify to be  kindergarten teachers. The admin is not very open when I wanted to know about the qualification of their teachers unlike other kindergartens that display their staff's cert. As for 17 Ave, I went to observe and seek enquiries before, it seems only the K2 teachers are highly educated and trained. I have a friend whose child is in Dayspring Nursery in 17 Ave. They were shocked during their Parents Meeting because their child's teacher spoke poor English.  Shocked Besides, the teacher turn over rate seems quite high too. Their child often went back and say he has a new teacher. Those who are interested in this kindergarten could take note of these.

hi,do u have any good school in mind. actually my elder gal is currently at dayspring. thinking to transfer her out from the sch as she had been bitten by insert for mths...
steventay

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2012, 03:55:24 AM »

i planning to enroll either Dayspring Kindergarten @17th Avenue and 24th Avenue.

please comment

Steven
http://www.fotoacs.com
Online photographic retailer for cameras accessories
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: