Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 02:14:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 121078 times)
Punggol21

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2012, 12:31:38 AM »

Hi

I'm looking into putting my child in 17th Ave for Nursery next year.  Would be very glad if any of the parents can share any feedback or comments (be it negative or postive).

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement

sophia

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2012, 09:37:25 PM »

Not adviseable.
The fees does not justifiy to their quality of teaching, prinicpal is very "money" motivated and high turn over of teachers.

You may want to take note that if there is an increase of school fees, their notification will be very late. My girl was affected last year, the notice was only given in mid Oct few weeks before the 4th term school holiday. But expect parent to pay new fees on next new calendar year. Hence, you do not have time to react such as to find another school in such a short time.
But thank God, we managed to find a place in PCF which I feel is much better than Daysping in terms of fees and curriculum (very much like P1). I can even save bus transport fees.

Just my 2cents thought!
SY

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2012, 12:21:20 AM »

Hi

I'm looking into putting my child in 17th Ave for Nursery next year.  Would be very glad if any of the parents can share any feedback or comments (be it negative or postive).

Thank you in advance.

Hi Punggol21,

Is there one at 17th Avenue?  I visited DaySpring at 24th Ave recently and learned that they will close next year.  Their classes will be conducted at their Punggol Marina premise which will be expanded.  I am considering putting my child in pre-nursery next year.

My concern is whether a 2.5 year-old is too young to take their bus transport...
Punggol21

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:32 AM »

Not adviseable.
The fees does not justifiy to their quality of teaching, prinicpal is very "money" motivated and high turn over of teachers.

You may want to take note that if there is an increase of school fees, their notification will be very late. My girl was affected last year, the notice was only given in mid Oct few weeks before the 4th term school holiday. But expect parent to pay new fees on next new calendar year. Hence, you do not have time to react such as to find another school in such a short time.
But thank God, we managed to find a place in PCF which I feel is much better than Daysping in terms of fees and curriculum (very much like P1). I can even save bus transport fees.

Just my 2cents thought!

Hi Sophia

Thanks for the reply.  Was your child at the 17th ave branch?  Heard that most of the experienced teachers were transferred there.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: