Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 10:37:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese For K1  (Read 17720 times)
orca

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 01:29:39 AM »

Hi,

May I know the full name for MCR?
Do you know their website?

My son is going four this year. Chinese is not very good too.
Will like to consider sending him to some course too.

Thank you.

Advertisement

Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 10:29:25 AM »

Yes, MRC stand for Mind Research Consultant and the global web is www.mrc.edu.sg. As for the Punggol MRT and Downtown east, you can look out for their web :http://www.mymrc.edu.sg/ and the principle is Dawn Chua.

Initially,we need just spend some time revising with my son in Chinese but after a while, he be the one reading out for you the chinese and you be impressed!  Anyway I didn't regret sending him to the 3Q Chinese Tongue.  The abacus which my son just started is at Punggol MRT and is currently conducted on every Sunday @11am.  Currently the group is small (3kids) and the principle's max intake is 12 kids which is a small and good number for a class..more focus on the kid. 

Let me know if you are keened.  I can give you the principle contact.
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 12:21:55 PM »

Thanks Ellphie smile Actually i have spoken to Dawn before. I am quite convinced that the Chinese prog is good. So your son attend the Sat 11am class? How many in the class now? What is the fee for the abacus class? Anybody heard about Yu Quan which also conducts Chinese classes at Punggol and Seng Kang? Have called to enquire and was told that 4 lessons cost $48, each lesson is 1.5 hr. Please let me know if anybody has feedback about Yu Quan. Thank you. 
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 09:43:59 PM »

If everthing goes well, Beijing Language School will be expanding its operation to PP. Currently at Sengkang CC. Will maintain 2 locations.

Look out for the new 4th floor in PP. They are making into educational hub. Music, Mavis, Brain-program, Chinese, playgroup classes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: