Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 07:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese For K1  (Read 17645 times)
Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 11:40:48 AM »

Hi Hurricane, You can try out MRC Learning Centre for the 3Q Chinese.  Very strong recommendation from me as my son has been with the centre when he is 3yrs old and now at age of 5yrs old, you be amazed by the amount of Chinese words that he has accquired.  In fact, he is beginning to read Chinese storybook as well.  Bearing in mind that when he first started, he dun even understand a word of chinese...not even his own Chinese name....when being called by the Laoshi..

Dun worry about whether he would resent Chinese as in MRC, the way they teach is through song and music movement...this make the kid enjoy more as well.  Let me know if you are keen as the principle manages the Punggol MRT MRC and Downtown MRC..

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 05:56:50 PM »

my friend's son also attended MRC too. Great improvement too. He goes to downtown East.
Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 10:33:54 AM »

Ya, proven record and have already signed up for my child to learn abacus in Jul at punggol.  Currently it have three kids in the class :p keen to join every sun @11am?  Abacus helps in Mathematics...Tongue
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 12:07:11 PM »

Hi Ellphie, heard about the MRC 3Q too. Do you have to revise and practise with your son every week? Where is the abacus class conducted?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: