Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 04:15:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese For K1  (Read 17643 times)
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 07:49:38 AM »

Yes, you're right. Without attending any enrichment program, the kids will not lose out in anyway if the parent are spending sufficient time to guiding them.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 08:40:43 PM »

My point is discussion is that why parents are still believing in Abacus knowing that eventually calculators or computers can do the job?
Since time is already invested, can go for better enrichment that can be use in the long term.

Discussion strictly on the programme, do not quote own children or SAHM experience. We want to be fair for the job-demanding working mothers.
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 04:41:11 AM »

From my point of view, Abacus serve as a different purposes rather than just a calculator. It has certain effects on both my kids.

I think we're just sharing and nothing to get agitated about. Each has their own belief and all for the benefit of the kids.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: