Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 05:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Babysitter in Punggol Field  (Read 16262 times)
Mrs Piggy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 02:38:16 AM »

When? If May it is ok, I can help but not in June 08. You can call me at 63125916.

Advertisement

Flowerrose

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 03:57:32 AM »

Hi Mrs Piggy, as I am looking for a BS, I would like to find out more on the duties of a BS. It will be helpful if you can give me a guide.
Mrs Piggy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »

I am not very sure too. As for me, I don't wash the baby clothes. Everything will be provided by the parents. I will just need to use my love and caring to take care of the baby, make sure the baby is taken good care of. I try my best not to take leave, unless urgent. If I am planning to go for holiday, I normally will let the parents know at the same time. Pls note that the above is only represent me not the others BS. Have you found a BS? waving
Flowerrose

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 08:16:45 PM »

Thanks Mrs Piggy. I am still looking around. Will be going back to work in July. Hope to get one before i go back to work. Don't wish to put my baby in infant care. Heard some stories on nanny from friends so I need to ask around first. So does it mean if BS is not free  / going away, we do not have to pay her full for that month?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: